Christian Multimedia Retail Returns Policy
Christian Multimedia gives a 30 day money back guarantee on all products sold for the purchase price of that product (excluding shipping). The following conditions apply:
- If a DVD doesn't work when attempting to play it, we will discuss the problem and either exchange the DVD or refund the money. Our DVDs are guaranteed against faulty manufacture.
- Proof of purchase should be provided in the way of an invoice or receipt.
- Refunds may be granted for returned goods because of customer disapproval of content contained, but DVD must be in resalable condition.
- Goods will not be refundable if they have been damaged or noticeably deteriorated in quality to the extent that they are not suitable for resale.
- There will be no credit issued for such goods or any costs incurred by the customer in returning the goods.
- If refund is approved by Christian Multimedia staff, refunds may be:
- credited to an existing account;
- paid by cash or cheque; or
- credited to a credit card. The refund will be credited or paid according to the payment terms of the original sale.
Address for returns: Christian Multimedia, P O Box 97 North Ryde NSW 1670